SureCert helps to bring candidates & recruiters together online. Register today:
Using SureCert helps you save
Onboarding a new member of staff remains a difficult and costly process. Maximise trust and efficiency by using SureCert
Find out more
- Save a least +12 hours of admin workload, when you need to
- You can save between 4-6 weeks of waiting time to get all the documents
- That means saving around £200-400 per employee while having a smooth onboarding process
Secure online reference checking
On SureCert, prospective employees request the references themselves reducing admin time for the company.
- Once verified, we store references in a way which the employee cannot amend.
- Referees’ details are stored on the system adding further robustness. Smart technology verifies referee e-mail authenticity.
- References can be printed off or exported if required for compliance checks and audits.
Meet requirements for managing permanent and temporary staff. Gather and access your employees' background checking documents, easily, with SureCert.
- Candidates can store their background documents securely as necessary. Make shortlisting, on-boarding or “clearing for work” faster.
- Mobile phone compatible: candidates/employees can take a picture with their mobile phone or upload a file from a desktop computer. Easy!
- We can also verify University qualifications and student status in the UK (*additional charges may apply depending on the University).
We are committed to helping you save money while accelerating background checking. Our competitive rates and pricing plans are well-thought to fit your needs and budget.
- Monthly plan: try it for £39 per user per month. No commitment.
- If you have a specific recruitment campaign to run, the £99 per 99 days offer is for you (price per single user).
- If you are ready to streamline all your recruitment processes, this is the best option at £299 per year (per single user).
We collect data directly from universities, private training companies, awarding organisations and membership bodies. This way, we connect the labour market needs and skills to sector regulators as well as education and training organisations, evidencing key labour market analytics.
If you are interested in connecting your data let us know.