SureCert is digitising the recruitment and background checking process. SureCert’s innovative platform connects candidates & recruiters online, securely. We enable candidates to build up a digitised candidate passport and provide them the ability to share this passport with recruiters and employers.
- Candidates love SureCert as they are in control of their data and know who has access to it.
- Recruiters love SureCert, as at a glance they can see which of their candidates have provided and verified their documentation.
- Businesses love SureCert, as the right people are doing the right work more quickly, more efficiently, and with less risk.
Read on to find out more about how you can work with us at SureCert. To apply, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Position: Software Engineer
Experience: 1+ Years
Location: SureCert, The Innovation Centre, Queen’s Rd, Belfast BT3 9DT
- Primarily working across all areas of software development and delivery in a cross-functional team, i.e. static front ends, API development, data stores, and cloud infrastructure.
- Roadmap is primarily product feature development but will include enterprise integration
- Use modern development tools and concepts to deliver high quality, best practice, software.
Working in a startup as part of a small but highly effective team:
- You will gain insight into how experienced professionals get things done, across technology, product, marketing, business operations, and sales.
- Our culture is entrepreneurial and you will get significant exposure to this mindset, without being all David Brent about it.
- Innovate your way out of problems.
- Your ideas and opinions will be listened to.
- You will be able to perform green field product development, with the opportunity to take full ownership of the features you create.
- Work with a modern cloud-based technology stack much more advanced than your average corporate.
- Autonomy, responsibility, and accountability.
- Minimum 2:1 bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 1+ years’ experience in Java Development
- Ability to get things done
- Capable of working both independently and as part of a team
Experience in the following:
- Java 8 / Spring / Spring Boot
- Hibernate / JPA / SQL
- Relational Databases (PostgreSQL / Oracle)
- RESTful API development
- Testing (TDD / Junit / Mockito / REST Assured)
- Linux / Unix
- Scrum / Kanban
Any experience with the following technologies and concepts would be extremely advantageous to the application:
- Microservices and SOA
- Design Principles / Design Patterns / Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Containerisation with Docker
- API Security Best Practice
- Web Application Development (Angular2+ / React)
- Cloud Experience (AWS / Azure)
- Atlassian Tool Stack
- Distributed Systems and Messaging
- Real-time Data Processing (Kafka / Spark)
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.