What are cookies?
Types of Cookies Used on the Digital Media
- Cookie Type: Necessary cookie
- Name: sessionToken
- Purpose: User authentication (cookie is created after user enters credentials to recognize this user).
- Expiry Date: Browser session
- Who Provides the Cookie?: SureCert
- Opt-Out Link: Not possible
How to Manage and Disable Cookies
- Internet Explorer – Tools > Internet Options > Privacy tab.
- Mozilla Firefox – Tools > Options > Privacy menu.
- Safari Users – Edit > Preferences > Privacy menu.
- Chrome Users – Settings > Content Settings > Privacy > Cookies.
To block Google Analytics cookies specifically, you can install the “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on” provided by Google.