Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.surecert.pro (our Site).
- Who we are and how to contact us.
- By using our Site you accept these terms.
- There are other terms that may apply to you.
- We may make changes to these terms.
- We may make changes to our Site.
- We may suspend or withdraw our Site.
- You must keep your account details safe.
- How you may use material on our Site.
- When we are responsible for loss or damage suffered by you.
- Rules about uploading content to our Site.
- Rights you are giving us to use material you upload.
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them.
- Rules about linking to our Site.
- Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Who we are and how to contact us
http://www.surecert.com/ is a Site operated by CDS New Ventures t/a SureCert (“We“). We are registered in Northern Ireland under company number NI625182 and have our registered office at The Innovation Centre, Queen’s Road, Belfast, BT3 9DT, Northern Ireland. Our VAT number is 195740378.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 028 907 37871.
By using our Site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our Site. When using our Site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our Site
We may update and change our Site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
We may suspend or withdraw our Site
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com or 028 907 37871.
How you may use material on our Site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- You agree that we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Uploading content to our Site
If you are a consumer user, you may only use the Site for lawful purposes when seeking help with your career or employment.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our Site, or to make contact with other users of our Site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you are a business user, you must not contact a consumer user who has indicated they do not wish to be contacted by you.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to the Site. Whether you are a business or consumer user you warrant that the information provided to us is accurate and fit for the purpose it is provided. Any content you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our Site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in Rights you are giving us to use material you upload.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our Site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
We make no representation or warranty that any business user will ask for your CV, ask to interview you or recruit you.
Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
If you are a consumer user, when you upload or post content to our Site, we will use the information supplied by you (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) to aid the recruitment process and administrative functions, such as background checking. This involves us amongst other things, processing and storing information (including potentially sensitive personal information) and passing on or making available online such information to prospective employers and third parties.
We may collect and aggregate data from the information supplied by you to help us to understand our users as a group to enable us to provide you with a better service.
We may also share this aggregate data with selected third parties, without disclosing individual names or identifying information.
You consent to us using information provided by you (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) in each of this ways.
If you are a business user, you grant us the following rights to use your content:
- A perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that user-generated content in connection with the service provided by us and across different media and to promote the Site.
- For the avoidance of doubt, you agree and licence us to permit third parties (for example, other users, partners or advertisers) to use the content for their purposes or in accordance with the functionality of the Site.
Rules about References
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Site must not be framed on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the homepage.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?