SureCert is digitising the background checking process. SureCert’s platform enables organisations and individuals to work together to prove eligibility and credentials. SureCert’s APIs allow existing platform operators to make use of our core features.
- Individuals love SureCert as they are in control of their data and know who has access to it.
- Organisations love SureCert, as the right people are doing the right work more quickly, more efficiently, and with less risk.
Read on to find out more about how you can work with us at SureCert. To apply, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Position: Principal Software Engineer
Experience: 7+ Years (a placement year counts!)
Location: You’ll have the option to work remotely after initial onboarding. Applicants must be based in Northern Ireland. Our office is located at: The Innovation Centre, Queen’s Road, Belfast BT3 9DT
- Working closely with the CTO
- Performing tasks across the full stack of software development and delivery in a cross-functional team, i.e. static front ends, API development, data stores, and cloud infrastructure.
- The product roadmap contains platform feature development and enterprise integration
- Use modern development tools and concepts to deliver high quality, best practice, software.
- Taking a significant role in one or more of the following areas:
- Project Management
- Technical Leadership
- Engineering Management
- IT Operations
Working in a startup as part of a small but highly effective team:
- You will gain insight into how a startup functions and how departments interoperate, across technology, product, marketing, business operations, and sales.
- Our culture is entrepreneurial and you will get exposure to this mindset and how it is used to make decisions.
- Innovate your way out of problems.
- Your ideas and opinions will be listened to.
- You will be able to perform green field product development, with the opportunity to take full ownership of the features you create.
- You will get to touch all parts of a project and get experience with a wide range of technologies
- An opportunity to work across both the frontend and backend using a wide range of relevant software tools.
- Work with a modern cloud-based serverless technology stack much more advanced than your average corporate.
- Autonomy, responsibility, and accountability.
What you’ll be working with daily
- A 16″ MacBook Pro and 4k screen
- IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate
- Java 11 / Spring / Spring Boot
- Angular 8 / TypeScript
- RDS Aurora / DynamoDB
- RESTful API development
- Junit / Mockito / REST Assured / Cucumber / Serenity
- Git / Maven / Jenkins / Terraform
- MacOS / Linux
- JIRA / Confluence / Bitbucket
- A lot of AWS services
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Understanding of software best practices
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Prior experience of playing a significant role in delivering software
- Customer facing experience
- Capable of working both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with:
- Java Development with Spring
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working
- 30 days annual leave
- Health and dental insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.